Monday 29 November 2010

...having thanksgiving dinner

Like a real wannabe american. My friends american which meant i had someone to celebrate it with as apposed to doing it alone...Again ;)
So i got turkey and roast potatos and gravy and coconut rice and veggies <3 and Pumpkin pie and Blueberry pie with Ice Cream. Errrm Yum?
Meet her cousins husband who writes film reviews and we was pretty wicked, told him i was doing media and he said he could maybe help me out and introduce me to a few people. Heck this would be great for my Directing Career.


Also the church is pretty big and they have people filming it on Sundays so hopefully i can get involoved in that and ge experience. Also im thinking i will write a play and get the drama club to perform it. Obvs id be director.
Its weird how you tell someone something and the it jus sticks.
People who dont really think media is anything always ask me what i plan to do with it. I started telling them i wanted to be a director. Even though i wasnt 100% on the idea. It was just one of y options along with Camera person, Editor or producer. But one day i said it to another nose down looking person and there was a certain conviction in my mind and next thing you know.
I wanna  I'm Gonna Be A Director :)

Cool Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you all leaving me a comment