Monday 29 November 2010

...being all sophisticated

A thing my current church puts on for sheffield its about honouring regular people; Night of Honour
But what was important about it for me was that i got to wear a sophisticated dress. Granted it had to be Black cause its my fave colour, and yes its still short, but its a nice short not a slutty short :)
Twas at City Hall and i love good architecture  ^_^
Good right?

That night when i got home it was like -6 degrees and as i was making sure my curtains were closed properly so i could start my film at about 2:00am The place was covered in snow :| Fun
And my dor tried to kill me. As i opened it the fire dor thingy at the top fell and swung towards me. Screws and all. Coulda been injured...Coulda sued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you all leaving me a comment