Monday 29 November 2010

...having flat 4 to myself

I knew 1. was going home as he does every other week and 2. Told me as well. So i thought it was just me and 3. But nope, i know we arent all buddy buddy but its just common curtisy to tell someone your not going to be here. She musta left on Friday while i was taking my nap and i only noticed on Saturday when i got back from Thanksgiving Dinner and everything was exactly as i left it.

It was fun. Music playing at 100 and cause my door was broken i was it open wide. Which was kinda scary so i closed it again :)
Watched my films mega loud and skyped noisely.
I could totall live by myself if the situation called out for it.

I was in and out all weekend so its not like i was just jammin at home. I think Tuesday may be my only day coming back straight from uni and not having to go back out again. This would be the second week in a row, though last week it was Thursday.

THIS WEEK
Monday: Bellydancig
Tuesday: Nudding
Wednesday: Student Church
Thursday: Work/Finding out about filming
Friday: Work
Saurday: Work
Sunday: Normal Church then Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you all leaving me a comment