Saturday 30 October 2010

...speed dating

Well it didnt end up being speed dating but  did meet a gir who lives in my accomodation so that's a bonus at least.
Then we went for a chinese buffet. OMG that food was delishious ^^
Then we spontaiously wen to a party
I was wearing skinny jeans and those short fuzzy boots.
Yeah needless to say that an oxygen pump shoulda been giving to each person on arrival.
Also tryed to get to know 3 different people today
1. I decided that i just wasnt that facinated by anymore
2. I decided was fake and i didnt want to be facinated by them anymore
3. Observed from afar and even though they seemed like  lod pompous folk at least they had personality, and this perso shall be my half new target.
Fun times all round

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you all leaving me a comment