Sunday 12 December 2010

...making £3 in tips

My first split shift at work and i have to say it went quick and wasnt very tiring at all

To begin with we put of the salt/pepper then the side plates and then the cutlery. Eughk. If i ever see another piece of cutlery again it will be too soon.
Break=food= This weird baked beans mash and cheese combo. Im not a huge fan of the BB but it was really godd, and sausages. Plus chocolate Yulog. Yum

Got changed then i was on clockroom duty.

I literally did nothing for 3 hours.
I dosed off, chatted to the fam and text whilst listening to music on my phone. Next time i think il bring a book. And here is where i made my tip. Dunno if it was actually a tip or if people thought you had to pay at the coat check. Well whatever it was i aint complaining.

Cleared up all the shit in the end and now here i am just got back and yes it is 3:09am and i started at 12:30pm

Its a hard knock ;ife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you all leaving me a comment