Thursday 30 September 2010

...playing basketball

Was a sports fair and we literally joined a million things and got emails inviting us to places and stuff, the basketball tryouts was at 5, and thats the time my lecture ended, so i was just planning to slink home.
Unfortunatly my friend caught me and was all...your still coming right?
i was all....ah shite i forgot and im wearing jeans:/
then she was all...im wearing shorts under my joggers so you can use the joggers
and i was all....erm yeah thanks okay.

Met a few new people and exchanged a few more digits and of course
played some Bball
which i havent done since the 5month record of year 11
granted after running up the court once i was out of breath
in my defence ive been living off junk food for the past week
and i havent actually gone to the gym religiously for at least 4 months
plus staminas not my strong point ^^

so yeah i played, and didnt make the team
:O i know i was surprised as well.
but they said we were free to come down and play friendlies on a sunday
so i might just take them up on that
its weird cause i dont think ive ever been on a sports team or gone to an after school club since my year5 days of gymnastics
so yeah, look at me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you all leaving me a comment